Two Students Electrocuted While Celebrating Independence Day In Shangla

0
399

SHANGLA: Two students were electrocuted to death on Monday while raising national flag on eve of Independence Day celebrations in Poran area of Shangla district.
According to police, Independence Day celebrations were underway at a primary school when the students who were holding flags fitted to a steel pipes. While hoisting the flags, its pipes touched a live wire, killing an eight-year old Usman and nine-year old Rehan on the spot. Though they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead.

LEAVE A REPLY