Goods Worth Millions Gutted As Fire Erupts At Commercial Centre In Mardan

0
325

MARDAN, 24 July: Goods worth millions were gutted as fire erupted at a commercial centre in Shahidano Bazaar of Mardan city here on Monday morning.
According to local people, the fire erupted at a warehouse of electronic equipment in Mall Mandi Market in Shaheedano Bazaar burning goods worth millions of rupees. The cause of the fire was said to be short-circuiting.
The rescue team and TMA Mardan officials reaching the scene on time controlled the fire after two-hours of efforts. Rescue officials said that no casualties occurred in the incident.

LEAVE A REPLY